Please remember to read our Ticket Policy:
1. All ticket sales are final. If you cannot attend, you are welcome to donate your ticket for a tax-deductible contribution up to 48 hours prior to the performance.
2. Physical tickets are transferrable.
3. If you selected a ticket for a free event, your name will be placed on a guest list. This does not guarantee entry.
4. Seating for persons with disabilities is available. Please contact the box office in advance.
5. All events are general admission seating. Seats are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. No reserved seating is permitted.
7. As a courtesy to performers, doors will open one half hour prior to the performance. This is strictly enforced, especially at the Center for the Arts. If there is inclement weather, staff will do their best to arrange for early entry.
8. Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Box Office untipm on the day of a performance and at the venue one hour prior to performance.
9. With the exception of The Celebration, tickets can be purchased at the door - if available.
10. Evening performances are not appropriate for children under six years of age.
11. SoundTrack tickets apply to children ages 6-18 and to persons with a valid student ID. Student ID must be presented at door with a student ticket.
12. All programming, artist and concert times are subject to change.
13. All taxes and ticketing fees are included in the price of ticket.
14. The Crested Butte Music Festival may use photographs of patrons without personal information for such purposes as publicity, advertising and Web content.